The Hired Guns are seeking an enthusiastic, driven Sales Development Representative to engage with potential customers and qualify leads for a scaling startup nestled within a two-billion-dollar promotional products company.
Salary range: $50,000 to $60,000 per year, plus $15,000 estimated commission
- Get direct mentorship from two seasoned BDR’s
- Access massive growth opportunities, advance your career in sales, and gain valuable experience in a remote work environment (note, this role can lead to a closing role in the future)
- Work at a startup-style business within a two-billion-dollar global company—plenty of resources, high impact, lots of reward
Note: This company can only hire residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
This startup within a powerhouse two-billion-dollar global company in the personalized products space has grown rapidly, and they need support with outbound prospecting, lead qualification, and lead nurturing.
Your primary responsibility will be to engage with potential customers, identify their needs, and qualify leads for the Business Development team.
- Outbound Prospecting: Initiate outbound calls, emails, and other outreach methods to identify and engage potential leads.
- Lead Qualification: Qualify leads by understanding their business needs, pain points, and fit for company’s solutions.
- Lead Nurturing: Build and maintain relationships with leads through effective communication and follow-up.
- Database Management: Keep accurate records of lead interactions and status in CRM system.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the Business Development team to ensure a seamless transition of qualified leads.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on industry trends and product knowledge to effectively communicate value proposition.
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
To do this job right, you must have 2+ years of experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) or similar role. A background in e-commerce is a big plus, as is experience in a medium call-volume environment. You must be self-motivated and an outgoing team player with a results-oriented mindset (and be comfortable working independently in a remote work environment). Proficiency in CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
If you have a passion for outbound prospecting and a desire to contribute to growth, then this is the gig for you. Do this job right, and you’ll end up climbing the ranks quickly and gaining responsibility at a startup business within a two-billion-dollar industry leader. Trust us, it’s a good look.
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.