The Hired Guns are seeking a dynamic, results-driven Territory Manager (Outside Sales) to join the high-performing sales team as the front-line lead seller for the Wisconsin territory at a $2-billion-dollar provider of customizable promotional products for all kinds of businesses.
Salary range: $70,000 to $95,000 base per year, plus uncapped commission
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefits, with no upper limit to your earnings potential
- Motivated, collaborative team that supports you and values results and growth
- Career growth opportunities in a dynamic and innovative organization
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
As a Territory Manager for Outside Sales at this leader in the customized promotional products space, you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best: drive sales growth by creating and executing ambitious sales plans. The potential rewards are huge, but you’ll have to work for it: you’ll have responsibility for growing business with a big roster of existing customers while at the same time aggressively hunting for new accounts. This company operates through a distributor model and deals in big, complicated orders, so you’ll need to be a dynamic presence and hyper-organized project manager to nurture customer relationships in a competitive marketplace. And you’ll have to be a whiz at prospecting and data management to build and maintain a pipeline robust enough to hit your challenging targets.
This is a fully remote, completely self-directed role requiring travel about 20% of the time to maintain customer and distributor relationships.
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
Because you’re a successful seller with at least 3 years’ field/outside sales experience and an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding production goals consistently. You’re self-motivated and equally effective working independently or as part of a team. Experience in the promotional products industry is a plus but not required, as long as you thrive in a fast-changing sales environment and have successfully sold in a two-step distribution structure.
Other qualifications we’re looking for:
- Exceptional sales negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency with the communication, data management, and relationship management tools of the trade: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, Power BI, and Salesforce
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
If you’re a proactive, data-driven, goal-oriented hunter-type who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity:
- Great growth potential with the opportunity to eventually lead a team
- Uncapped commission + a competitive base&emdash;successful territory managers earn $170K to $230K per year all-in
- A fast-growing industry leader in the personalization and promotional products space with high-quality, sought-after products and a focus on sustainability
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.