The Hired Guns are seeking a creative problem solver to be UX/UI Designer for a $2-billion promotional products company working with well-known, high-quality brands like Sony, Hydro Flask, and Herschel.
Salary range: $110,000 to $130,000 per year
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
This two-billion-dollar market leader in the personalized products space is looking for a highly skilled UX/UI Designer who will:
- Lead the design of the company’s website and be the go-to expert on user experience and user interface best practices
- Create wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes using Adobe XD
- Ensure all designs meet WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards
- Apply the 10 design heuristics for user interface design to create intuitive and user-friendly experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, development, and research
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Assist with ad-hoc website and app design projects
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
- The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience designing websites and apps using Adobe XD (Adobe XD experience is preferred over Figma, but this is not a dealbreaker)
- You need to be a creative who lives to solve complex user journeys, because the personalization UX experience at this org is very much out-of-the-ordinary
- You have a strong understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards and UI design heuristics
- You have deep experience creating design language systems
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience working in an agile development environment
You must have a strong portfolio showcasing your relevant work experience to be considered.
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
You’ll be working with world-famous brands on high-quality promotional products for a two-billion-dollar company—this will be a portfolio maker. Need we say more? Get in touch with us today.
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.