The Hired Guns are seeking a detail-oriented Senior Project Manager with physical product-launch experience in the manufacturing industry to oversee all product launches from start to finish for a $2-billion promotional products company.
Salary range: $116,000 to $130,000 per year
- Oversee 30-50 product launches a month
- See the impact of your work in almost real-time while working alongside a talented, dynamic team. High impact, big reward!
- Access a wealth of career opportunities (the company is private-equity-backed, so you’ll have visibility across the other companies in the portfolio)
Note: This company can only hire residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
This two-billion-dollar promotional products company works with globally recognized brands and has over 200 new products going to launch in the new year. They need a Senior Project Manager who can manage all product launches from start to finish, including the development of key deliverables, timelines, and dashboards to monitor progress.
You will be an individual contributor working cross-functionally, impacting 20+ peers and many teams (from product, to engineering, to customer success). You will also be responsible for regular executive updates to VPs and C-Suite.
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of project management or related experience and loves checklists! You must have 5+ years experience managing physical product-launch projects (not just digital) in medium to large corporate environments in the manufacturing industry.
It goes without saying that you have strong project-management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. You also have excellent presentation skills and are adept at delivering frequent updates to senior leadership. You excel at working cross-functionally and have the ability to translate users’ business requirements into a project plan. Plus, you can define KPIs and pivot initiatives based on performance. You have managerial awareness and aren’t afraid to escalate when needed. That said, you must be able to handle fast-paced, complex corporate environments with grace, ease, and accuracy.
- Experience with industry standard PPM tools or experience managing projects in MS Project
- Experience planning/organizing/monitoring project performance using appropriate program management tools and techniques in alignment with standard project management frameworks (i.e. waterfall and agile)
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Must have experience with Airtable (one of the primary tools they use at this company)
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
Do this job right and you can say you owned all product launches for a two-billion-dollar business. Trust us, it’s a good look. Get in touch with us today.
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.