The Hired Guns are seeking a strategic and analytical Marketing Automation Manager to work across a variety of marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing Cloud) and drive value for a $2-billion promotional products company that’s making huge strides in their digital experience.
Salary range: $70,000 to $110,000 per year
- Have remote autonomous ownership of marketing automation for an org investing heavily in their digital experience
- Get rewarded for your curiosity and work with an amazing boss who will vouch for you to get certifications and further education
- Manage a set of diverse campaigns with many different stakeholders and influence org-wide strategy
Note: If you’re located in Pittsburgh, then you’ll be required to be on-site for a minimum of four days a month. If you’re remote and live out of state, then the only on-site requirement is attending monthly marketing meetings at the company’s headquarters near Pittsburgh, PA.
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
This two-billion-dollar market leader in the personalized products space is looking for a data-driven Marketing Automation Manager who’s ready to work directly with the Brand Marketing and Digital Experience teams to establish and execute a winning marketing automation strategy. You’ll build and launch email campaigns in Salesforce/Pardot/Marketing Cloud systems including building multi-touch campaigns, logic streams, automation rules, creation of segments, forms and landing pages, email content creation, and deployment. It will be your responsibility to institute and implement digital best practices for email, personalization, segmentation, and data-capture from forms and landing pages. This is a highly collaborative role working alongside sales with a focus on data to assess, track and report on key metrics, improving performance throughout the funnel. Join an amazing team with an awesome boss who will mentor you, sign you up for courses to further your learning, and send you cases of wine in the mail.
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
The ideal candidate truly cares about their career and doesn’t see their job as “just a job.” You think Marketo is awesome, you’re a great communicator, and you’re super-engaged with your work.
You have 3+ years of experience working in a marketing automation function in a high-volume B2B or B2B2C environment (startup experience is fine, but it’s essential that you’ve also worked for big agencies or organizations). That track record must include at least 2 years working in-depth and hands-on with an enterprise CRM/marketing automation platform – specifically Salesforce/Pardot/Marketing Cloud.
Other essential tools and skills include:
- Experimentation and personalization (A/B testing, reiterations etc.)
- Measuring impact and value of campaigns and touches, using best-practice analytics and testing protocols
- Lead gen and multi-touch nurture streams and automated drip campaigns
- Expertise with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud task, assignment, and notification automations
- Knowledge of Marketo or Eloqua
- Experience with lead-funnel development, oversight, and management
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
You’ll be the driving force of marketing automation at this two-billion-dollar company, working with world-famous brands on high-quality promotional products for a seriously amazing boss. Don’t sit on this one.
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.