The Hired Guns are seeking an experienced Product Operations Specialist to manage the day-to-day operations of a front-end online store and SaaS product at a new startup that’s revolutionizing the process of company gifting (and growing 400% year-on-year within the world’s largest supplier of personalized, print-on-demand products).
Salary range: $80,000 to $85,000 per year
- Feel good knowing your work is helping empower organizations to engage effortlessly in thoughtful gifting, all while minimizing environmental impact
- Join a dynamic team with lots of opportunity for growth
- Work at a startup style business within a two-billion-dollar global company—plenty of resources, high impact, lots of reward
The Nitty Gritty
The backstory on the company and why they need to hire you!
This powerhouse two-billion-dollar global company in the personalized products space is creating innovative ways for companies to gift simply. To accelerate their growth, they’re looking for a Product Operations Specialist who has both customer-facing and technical experience to maintain comprehensive documentation. This includes user guides, FAQs, and knowledge base articles that support users and internal teams to navigate their platform effectively.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with product management, development, customer support, and marketing teams to coordinate efforts and drive successful product launches and updates
- Develop and take ownership of the site launch checklist
- Provide exceptional customer support, promptly addressing inquiries and issues related to the front-end store and SaaS product, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with third-party vendors and service providers
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and user feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Drive testing and quality assurance initiatives
How you’ll know if you’re a fit…
You’re currently in Product Ops or Customer Success at an agency, with at least 3 years’ product operations experience. On top of that, it’s great if you have a project management background. Since you’re the voice of the customer/user in this role, it’s essential that you have both customer-facing and technical experience. You’re accustomed to working closely with technical/dev teams and managing internal admin tools.
A meticulous attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality digital products that exceed user expectations is a must. Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience in an agile product development environment is a plus.
The Inside Skinny
Why you should quit your job right now and join this team!
Do this job right and you’ll end up leading a growing Project Management and Customer Success division for a startup within a two-billion-dollar business. Trust us, it’s a good look.
The Hired Guns does not and will not discriminate in considering and referring candidates for employment, or in its treatment or advancement of its employees, and will not tolerate harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.